Tuesday, August 11, 2009

T.T

before i post it :

I wish :
She would read it,
especially the ITALIC part at the end of blog,
that's what inside my heart and my mind want me to type it out..


...............................................................................................
Monday , Raining , Mood : Very FANN ( sketch,work,homework..)

Event : after dropping her to her Faculty , go back to room , packing , then go class .

Event : during the lecture, wanna bring friend to cut hair, gotta rush,lecture finish at 2 ,
go back take car then will be 2.20 go out.

Event : fucking HTC got problem, cant contact HER, straight go cut hair without informing,
only a msg sent to HER that i will go out , she got lab at that time , no reply .
promised to bring HER along , but i didn't .

Event : ppl that i fetch included a GIRL , that SHE said b4 , in her opinion , is a pretty one,
for me , not me, all our friends , she is just like our brother , I CAN SWEAR!!!!!
I believe that I got no feeling on her and I told everything clearly , SHE just don't
beLIEve me.

Event : I bring them to cut hair , I go Bank settle some money matters, after that , go to
find the cut hair gang , i found a parking after seeking for some rounds , RAINING ,
inside the car , i cal her again after receiving some msg including hers.

Event : during i driving , i got call everyone, my phone signal show no service , no line ,
very pek cek! Dunno how to fix it , restart n times, finally ok, phone can't receive
any msg , after restart only receive those msg , SHE thought my phone no battery.

Event : I hungry , didn't eat breakfast n lunch ,i call her,SHE is sleeping,then she say
just finish LAB,i told her that i will eat McD , SHE say : i thought you say wanna
bring me go ? then i told her wat happen to my phone , then SHE ask who got go , i
mentioned some names , SHE got no response , until i mentioned the 'PRETTY' "GAL"
name, she say : Oh, got bring her go is it? B'cuz bring her go so You DON'T WANT
bring me go la.. I told her the phone thing, SHE say : You don't know how to
borrow phone from friends and call me?? she then off the phone call..

..............................................................................................
Feeling at that moment :

then i msg her ,

i told her that i very upset ,

why everytime also wanna relate my friends ( i mean girls ) to whatever I do that SHE think that is not ok to her...

she ask me not to reply , she don't wanna see doctor and don't wanna eat medicine .

in my opinion, this is not a good example , no matter how u angry , never ever do something that will harm your health , not matured , i am not really like this kind of prerogative..
i told her many many times..

she gimme back my advice,
(T.T)..........
I really very HEART PAIN !!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder ..
Do I need to break up every friendship with every girls ?
Is this The ONly way that will make her TRUST me ?
What happen if i become a gay later ?
...............................................................................................
Currently,
I have to manage my business , my homework , my uni activities , and
I wanna spend time with my sweetheart too..

My heart got you,
You don't know??
I told You THE SECRET before..
so i really wish to stop those stupid thinking..
we LOVE each other.
I am learning to think at your side.
I know you are learning to do the same thing to me too.

what we are doing now is very dangerous ..
remember the SECRET that i told you ,
anything might happen,
just like me,
B'cuz of THE SECRET ,
i managed to earn some glory in Ins. ,
i managed to enter UKM to meet you ,
just like when form 5 in Taman Ehsan ,
we continue in UKM too!!


before i post it :

I wish :
She would read it,
especially the ITALIC part at the end of blog,
that's what inside my heart and my mind want me to type it out..

I LOVE YOU ! ms. Sw33tHeraT =)


6 comments:

Priscillia said...

That's so sweet...
I belive both of you can go through this very fast. She is an understanding person and so do you. Both of you are always the best couple among the Mulians, stay together for so long, even can still be together after NS, that's what i really impressed.
I believe every couple will go through a 'PEAK' time, overcome it and in future, i believe no matter what tough matter you guys have, both of you can always go through it.

Hold hand by hand, i wish both of you happy ever after=)

beh said...

Whoaaa~~~so sweet...i know she will read this and she will understand...~dont worry mr chong....keep it sweet~~

SHUXIN said...

Aww... Hope that you're alrite.. I've to admit that both of you are the most "successful" couple. Althou arguments can't be avoided in every couple, but i believe there's always a way for every problem (:

Stand up strong (: We'll always be there with you.

Still rmb during high school about the "climb mountain"? Keep that spirit (:

Cheers!! *hugs!

AiMay said...

hey brother cheers.as long as both you love each other,you can go through all these together.
hope to hear from you soon.

SAM said...

so sweet.... kh, i love u... muackz.. san san is good girl and u r good guy... must happy always ya... many ppl envy both of u de... remember to appreciate tis love... is really not easy... san san juz care bout u mayb..

san san... kh is yours de... nobody can take him awat from u.. dun worry.... trust kh... he is a good guy...

ng hooisan said...

in short,
sorry,
cuz i was small gas bout it,
promise to not repeat again,
ok?
143 most...
muackxx..
sorry darling!
u r allowed to brother wif her,
n yet mayb sister wif other girlss frens...
as long as inform me bit...
^^
*love u*